- This watch is hand crafted from an authentic stadium bench seat removed from Lambeau Field. In 1969, all of the wood was removed from Lambeau as the stadium transitioned to aluminum.
- 40mm stainless steel bezel. The dial is carefully cut from a wooden seat and features the weathered surface from which Packers fans cheered for decades.
- Brushed stainless caseback engraved "Lambeau Field"and the year the wooden seats were removed.
- Italian cognac leather strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4"). Mineral crystal.
- Battery operated Swiss Movement.
- Officially licensed by the National Football League, each watch comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Wear a piece of the storied past to your next Packers game.
DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP NFL LICENSED ITEMS TO CANADA.