Kansas City Royals 2015 World Series Game Used Baseball Watch
- This watch features an MLB Authenticated piece of a game used Kansas City Royals Baseball from Game 5 of the 2015 Series. Hardcore fans only need apply!
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features the scratches and scuffs that let you know it has seen game-play. A clean, understated dial. Brushed stainless caseback hallmarked "Royals World Series 2015." Mineral crystal.
- Italian cognac leather strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Battery operated Swiss movement.
- On the face is a custom MLB hologram designed for Tokens. This ensures authenticity and the number can be searched at mlb.com/authentication to learn specific details of the ball's game history.
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication/warranty card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
ALSO AVAILABLE AT
Additional Product Information
Production begins when a game used ball is removed from the action. MLB stations authenticators field-side at each game to track and record balls and bats and enter into MLB’s game used database.
An MLB authenticator makes weekly visits to Tokens to witness the laser cutting and preparation of the ball discs for manufacture. Once overseas, discs are encased under a mineral crystal, the back is engraved and the watch is completed. Typical MLB holograms are 10mm in diameter, however, for this watch a unique 7mm version was developed.