New York Yankees Mother's Day Game Used Baseball Pendant
- This pendant is crafted from an MLB Authenticated Game Used New York Yankees Baseball used for a Mother's Day Game vs the Orioles at Yankee Stadium in 2015.
- Each season, games played on Mother's Day are played with balls that feature pink stitching.
- Set in sterling silver, measures 7/8" in diameter and the back is hallmarked "Yankees."
- Select from rubber cord or chain options below.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball, each pendant includes a tamper-evident hologram sticker to ensure authenticity and comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
The rich patina of the game can be found in the seams of game used balls, which are hologrammed and recorded at each MLB game by official MLB Authenticators. Each pendant is made from a ball that undergoes this process.
Additional Product Information
Each MLB artifact is authenticated under the auspices of the MLB Authentication Program and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at MLB.com/authentication. MLB Authenticators witness, log, and adhere holograms to each baseball that comes out of play. Thus the details of each baseball are linked to a unique hologram number in this online database.Balls acquired by Tokens & Icons are then hand-cut and an MLB Authenticator affixes an additional secure hologram to each pendant. This new product hologram is linked to the original artifact hologram. This same process occurs with the cuff links shown right. When fans enter the pendant's hologram into MLB's site, it reveals the date and rival team of the game in which the baseball was removed from play.The Major League Baseball Authentication Program is the most comprehensive league-wide memorabilia authentication initiative in professional sports. Since its launch in 2001, it has become the industry standard for game used sports authentication. MLB stations an authenticator at every game played throughout the season. This demonstrates a commitment to ensuring all game used artifacts are genuine. For more information, please visit Authentication.