UC Berkeley Custom Haas Pavilion Basketball Floor Baseline Letters
- Limited Edition, made-to-order item. Elicit a "where did you get that?" at your next Cal viewing party with wall art or a coffee table made from a salvaged section of the Haas Pavilion baseline.
- Court was in use from 2000 - 2017 and was removed in 2017. Named in honor of Pete Newell
- Select your desired letters from available list below. Full letters will be centered as much as possible. Note letters "N" "D" & "O" are partials (per "N" coffee table shown).
- Allow 3 weeks for production of coffee table & 1 week for the Wall Art.
- Authentic tongue & groove floor material is cleaned up and edges finished.
- Floor is fastened to a sturdy, handcrafted wooden base constructed of wood seating salvaged from Cal Memorial Stadium.
- Wall Art features wooden cleats and is ready to hang on your wall.
- Table measures approx 46.5"L x 26.5"W x 17”H. Wall Art 46.5" x 26.5" x 2"
- Officially licensed by the University of California, Berkeley, each table includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Custom item, no returns.
Please make contact to arrange shipping or pickup. Billed separately.
DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP COLLEGIATE LICENSED ITEMS TO CANADA.
Warning: This product may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Additional Product Information
Haas Pavilion stands alongside such iconic campus structures as Memorial Stadium, Greek Theatre, the Campanile, California Hall and the Doe Library. The Haas Court was named in honor of Pete Newell who led Cal to the National Championship in 1959. This floor was a dedicated basketball installation and was used from 2000 - 2017. In 2017 the floor was replaced, Cal Athletics and Tokens salvaged certain sections to transform into gift items and furniture.
Visit Cal Haas Pavilion Artifacts to learn more about the Haas Pavilion demolition and salvage.