TPC Sawgrass Golf Ball Watch
- 40mm stainless steel bezel.
- This watch is crafted from a ball recovered from the water surrounding the iconic 17th Hole Island Green at TPC Sawgrass. Set against Tournament played pin flag.
- Caseback is engraved with "TPC Sawgrass" and a unique authentication number that is searchable online.
- Italian black leather strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Mineral crystal with Swiss movement.
- Officially licensed by the PGA TOUR, each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card and warranty.
Genuine TPC Sawgrass played golf balls, hit by pro and duffer alike, have been retrieved by a scuba diver from the water surrounding the 17th Island Green, witnessed by PGA TOUR staff. A variety of balls are pulled from the water thus the manufacturer & red ball number may vary from image.
DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP PGA TOUR LICENSED ITEMS TO CANADA.
Additional Product Information
Each product is authenticated under the auspices of the PGA TOUR and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at PGA TOUR Authentication. A PGA TOUR official witnesses as balls are removed from the drink by a scuba diver. The official and his assistant then clean and adhere a hologram sticker to each ball. Once these balls are crafted into products, the Authentication Director at Tokens & Icons affixes a secure hologram to each item such that you can trace your piece of golf ball to its original pull. The PGA TOUR and Tokens & Icons are committed to ensuring all game used artifacts are genuine. For more details about the program, please visit PGA TOUR Authentication.