Toronto Maple Leafs Game Used Uniform Wallet with Emblem
- This wallet features an NHL Authenticated Game Used Toronto Maple Leafs Uniform as the entire billfold divider.
- This unique wallet features a part the iconic shoulder emblem.
- Top quality black goat leather and measures 4-1/4" x 3-3/8" when closed.
- Ample storage: two bill compartments, mesh ID pocket and five card slots inside along with two interior pockets for an additional 4 to 5 cards per side.
- “maple leafs” is debossed on the front and wallet features contrast stitching.
- Officially licensed by National Hockey League, each wallet includes a tamper-evident hologram sticker which can be looked up at here to learn more of the uniform's game history.
- Gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
Besides keeping your fives separate from the tens, these wallets let you subtly show your team spirit everywhere you go.
Additional Product Information
The game used jerseys used to make the dividers of these wallets are procured directly from the NHL teams or official NHL partners.  Uniforms are cut into panels, each of which has a hologram with a unique number.  This number can be looked up at: Authentication to learn further details of uniform's game history.
FAQ: Can I order a specific player, game or opponent?