Toronto Blue Jays Game Used Baseball Watch - ALDS 2016
- This watch is hand crafted from an MLB Authenticated Game Used Toronto Blue Jays Baseball featuring Post Season commemorative logo used in 2016 American League Division Series vs the Texas Rangers.
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features the unmistakable red stitching and scratches and scuffs that let you know they have seen game-play. Brushed stainless caseback hallmarked "Blue Jays." Mineral crystal.
- Italian cognac leather strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Battery operated Swiss movement.
- On the face is a custom MLB hologram designed for Tokens. This ensures authenticity and the number can be searched at mlb.com/authentication to learn specific details of the ball's game history.
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
Congrats to the Blue Jays for their ALCS appearance!
Additional Product Information
From time to time, Tokens unearths very special and unique materials. In March 2016, Tokens created Rather Special as a home for these rare items which range from small run production to one-of-a-kind. Visit this area periodically as we discover and feature new items frequently.