THE PLAYERS Pin Flag Wallet
- This wallet's bill divider is crafted from an authentic pin flag from the 2014 THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra, Florida.
- Pin flags are from holes 1-15.
- Each divider is hand-cut and selected to feature an embroidered section of the pin flag. Right off the course with varying amounts of wear.
- Wallet is top quality black goat leather and measures 4-1/4" x 3-3/8" when closed. Mesh ID pocket and five card slots inside. "The Players" is debossed on the front.
- Officially licensed by the PGA TOUR, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each piece of pin flag to ensure authenticity. Each wallet comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card. This is a limited edition item.
DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP PGA TOUR LICENSED ITEMS TO CANADA.
Additional Product Information
THE PLAYERS Championship was first contested in 1974 at the Atlanta Country Club. Since that time it moved to multiple locations before settling on a final home in 1982 at TPC Sawgrass’ Stadium Course in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. THE PLAYERS offers the highest prize fund of any tournament in golf, with the 2014 champion taking home $1.8 million. And because the field usually includes the top 50 players in the world rankings, it is unofficially known as the “fifth major.”
Each product is authenticated under the auspices of the PGA TOUR and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at PGA TOUR Authentication. A PGA TOUR official witnesses as Pin Flags are removed from the course. The official and his assistant adhere a hologram sticker to each flag and stick. Once the flags are cut, the Authentication Director at Tokens & Icons affixes a secure hologram to each swatch such that you can trace your pin flag piece to its hole and the day it was used in the 4-day tournament. For more details about the program, please visit PGA TOUR Authentication Information.