St. Louis Rams 2000 Super Bowl XXXIV Game Used Football Cuff Links
- Super Bowl Roman Numeral Sale! Save the value of the annual game number. Regular $450 - Now $416
- These cuff links are crafted from an authentic game used football from Super Bowl XXXIV in which the Rams were the 2000 Champions!
- Set in sterling silver with swivel findings, these cuff links feature the scuffs and scratches of a ball played in one of the most iconic sporting events. Measures 1" x 5/8" and back hallmarked "XXXIV Rams."
- The pair features one side with ball markings and one without.
- Officially licensed by the National Football League, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each cuff link to ensure authenticity and allow for online lookup of further details. Each pair of cuff links comes gift-boxed with a Authentication Instruction card.
Celebrate your team's big win with a piece from the game!
DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP NFL LICENSED ITEMS TO CANADA.
Additional Product Information
The St. Louis Rams defeated the Tennessee Titans, 23–16, in Super Bowl XXXIV and captured their first Big Game win. This marked their first NFL championship since 1951. The game was played on January 30, 2000, at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia. The football used to make these products was one of 120 used during the game and secured from the NFL.
The Super Bowl, whose original name was the AFL-NFL Championship Game, was the result of the 1966 NFL and AFL merger. In fact, the "Super Bowl" did not become the official title until its third year in 1970 even though the name had persisted since the merger agreement in which Lamar Hunt, the Chief's owner, accidentally coined the term. Hunt also initiated the use of Roman Numerals to number each game and this tradition started with Super Bowl V, the same game in which the Vince Lombardi Trophy was first awarded. For more artifact information, please visit Authentication.