St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Game Used Baseball Watch
- This watch is crafted from an MLB Authenticated 2011 World Series Game Used St. Louis Cardinals Baseball. Ball is from exciting Game 1, a 3 - 2 win over the Texas Rangers.
- Select dial as pictured. Dials feature various parts of the gold marking emblems found on balls used in World Series games.
- Set in 40mm stainless steel case the watch features unmistakable red stitching and the little scratches and scuffs that let you know they have seen game-play. Measures 7/8" in diameter and back hallmarked "Cardinals 2011 World Series."
- Cognac colored Italian leather strap. Mineral crystal. Swiss movement. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each watch to ensure authenticity. Look up the hologram number at mlb.com/authentication to learn further details of ball's game history.
The rich patina of the game can be found in the seams of game used balls, which are hologrammed and recorded at each MLB game by official MLB Authenticators. Each watch dial is made from balls that undergo this process.
Additional Product Information
Each MLB artifact is authenticated under the auspices of the MLB Authentication Program and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at MLB.com/authentication. MLB Authenticators witness, log, and adhere holograms to each baseball that comes out of play. Thus the details of each baseball are linked to a unique hologram number in this online database.Balls acquired by Tokens & Icons are then hand-cut and an MLB Authenticator affixes an additional secure hologram to the back of each cuff link. This new product hologram is linked to the original artifact hologram. When fans enter each cuff link's hologram into MLB's site, it reveals the date and rival team of the game in which the baseball was removed from play.The Major League Baseball Authentication Program is the most comprehensive league-wide memorabilia authentication initiative in professional sports. Since its launch in 2001, it has become the industry standard for game used sports authentication. MLB stations an authenticator at every game played throughout the season. This demonstrates a commitment to ensuring all game used artifacts are genuine. For more information, please visit Authentication.