Seattle Kraken First Ever Home Win Game Used Puck Cuff Links
Searching for something extra unique for a fan of the NHL's newest team? How about a piece of Kraken history?
- The Kraken make Seattle home! Celebrate the NHL's newest team with this very special & limited cuff links collection crafted from the top and bottom surfaces of a game used puck from their first ever home win at Climate Pledge Arena on 10/26/21. The Kraken beat the Montreal Canadiens 5-1.
- This collection is made from an actual puck that was dropped, passed & slapped about the ice and there may be scratches and scuffs. These imperfections are actually desirable, adding both character and distinction to this unique collection.
- Set in sterling silver with a swivel clasp. Back hallmarked "Kraken".
- Measures 7/8" diameter.
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, a tamper-evident numbered hologram is adhered to each cuff link to ensure authenticity.
- This number is logged in our authentication database and can be looked up here to learn the details about the puck's game history.
- Each comes in a gift box with an authentication instruction card.
Additional Product Information
Each game starts with 30 pucks in a freezer. The Penalty Box Official hands a puck to the On-Ice Official every 3 to 5 minutes of play. These frozen pucks "sit" better on the ice compared to a warm puck which has a tendency to sit on edge. The Penalty Box Officials dry the pucks, wrap them with athletic tape and document the date and opponent's name. The pucks are then sent to NHL Headquarters for further authentication before being forwarded to us. For more information, please visit NHL Authentication.