Seattle Kraken Game Used Puck Bottle Opener
- The Kraken make Seattle home. Celebrate the NHL's newest team with this unique bottle opener crafted from an authentic regular season game used Seattle Kraken '21/'22 season hockey puck.
- All pucks are wrapped in athletic tape on which the off-ice official wrote the opponent and date of the game.
- The puck features the scratches and scuffs of game play. Each will have varying degrees of wear due to time on ice.
- Measures 3" in diameter x 1" and the aluminum bottle opener finding is engraved "Game Used."
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each bottle opener to ensure authenticity. Look up this number here to learn the details about the puck's game history.
- Each comes in a windowed gift-box with an authentication instruction card.
Additional Product Information
Each game starts with 30 pucks in a freezer. The Off-Ice Official, who sits in the penalty box, hands a puck to the On-Ice Official every 3 to 5 minutes of play. Players find that frozen pucks "sit" better on the ice compared to a warm puck which has a tendency to go up on its edge. As pucks come out of play, the Off-Ice Official dries them, wraps them with athletic tape and records the date and the opponent's name on the tape. To find out the game or season your puck was played in, enter your hologram code here. For more information about the program and how the artifacts become products, please visit NHL Artifact Information.