San Francisco Giants Game Used Baseball Beanie
Cooler heads may prevail but warm ones are more comfortable, especially at a chilly spring training or World Series game.
- This stylish wool beanie is knit from 130 yards of usable wool yarn strands that are found inside MLB Authenticated Game Used San Francisco Giants Baseballs.
- The bottom 4" of the inside is lined with woven alpaca yarn to keep you cozy for extra innings.
- Each hat has a hologram number indicating the exact game the balls were used in.
- Knit by hand in the USA by a single craftsman.
- Each hat comes gift boxed with a story card.
- Baseball used may be from "Home" or "Away" games.
Additional Product Information
Crafted in Southern California, every hat is skillfully woven on a hand-operated knitting machine. The hat is knit in the order of the wool layers as they appear inside a baseball: outer gray, white, and inner gray. The yarn is then softened and the hat is lined.Each MLB artifact is authenticated under the auspices of the MLB Authentication Program and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at MLB.com/authentication. MLB Authenticators witness, log, and adhere holograms to each baseball that comes out of play. Thus the details of each baseball are linked to a unique hologram number in this online database.The Major League Baseball Authentication Program is the most comprehensive league-wide memorabilia authentication initiative in professional sports. Since its launch in 2001, it has become the industry standard for game used sports authentication. MLB stations an authenticator at every game played throughout the season. This demonstrates a commitment to ensuring all game used artifacts are genuine. For more information, please visit Authentication.