Boston Red Sox Game Used Baseball Watch - Fenway 100 Year Commemorative
- This watch is hand crafted from an MLB Authenticated Game Used Boston Red Sox Baseball featuring the 100 year commemorative logo used in 2012 season.
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features the unmistakable red stitching and scratches and scuffs that let you know they have seen game-play. Brushed stainless caseback hallmarked "Red Sox." Mineral crystal.
- Italian cognac leather strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Battery operated Swiss movement.
- On the face is a custom MLB hologram designed for Tokens. This ensures authenticity and the number can be searched at mlb.com/authentication to learn specific details of the ball's game history.
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication/warranty card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
Congrats to Fenway for 100 years! Note each watch is unique, dial & hologram number may be slightly different than image but all balls used are from the 2012 season and feature the 100 year special logo.
Additional Product Information
Production begins when a game used ball is removed from the action. MLB stations authenticators field-side at each game to track and record balls and bats and enter into MLB’s game used database. An MLB authenticator makes weekly visits to Tokens to witness the laser cutting and preparation of the ball discs for manufacture. Once overseas, discs are encased under a mineral crystal, the back is engraved and the watch is completed. Typical MLB holograms are 10mm in diameter, however, for this watch a unique 7mm version was developed.