Pittsburgh Penguins Game Used 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Puck Bottle Opener
- This extra special bottle opener is crafted from an authentic game used Pittsburgh Penguins hockey puck used in the 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- This puck was used in Game 4 of Round 2 vs the Washington Capitals. The Penguins won this game 3 -1.
- Puck is wrapped in athletic tape with date & game details note by the off-ice official.
- Measures 3" in diameter x 1" and the aluminum bottle opener finding is engraved "Game Used."
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each bottle opener to ensure authenticity. Look up this number here to learn further details about the puck's game history.
- Each comes in a windowed gift-box with an authentication instruction card.
Additional Product Information
Each game starts with 30 pucks in a freezer. The Off-Ice Official, who sits in the penalty box, hands a puck to the On-Ice Official every 3 to 5 minutes of play. Players find that frozen pucks "sit" better on the ice compared to a warm puck which has a tendency to go up on its edge. As pucks come out of play, the Off-Ice Official dries them, wraps them with athletic tape and records the date and the opponent's name on the tape. To find out the game or season your puck was played in, enter your hologram code here. For more information about the program and how the artifacts become products, please visit NHL Artifact Information.