Pittsburgh Penguins Game Used Puck Bottle Opener
- This bottle opener is crafted from an authentic regular season game used Pittsburgh Penguins hockey puck.
- The puck features the scratches and scuffs of
game-play. Most pucks are wrapped in athletic tape on which the off-ice official wrote the opponent and date of the game. As teams periodically update logos, and each have varying degrees of wear, each product may differ from the image shown.
- Measures 3" in diameter x 1" and the aluminum bottle opener finding is engraved "Game Used."
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each bottle opener to ensure authenticity. Look up this number here to learn further details about the puck's game history.
- Each comes in a windowed gift-box with an authentication instruction card.
Additional Product Information
Each game starts with 30 pucks in a freezer. The Off-Ice Official, who sits in the penalty box, hands a puck to the On-Ice Official every 3 to 5 minutes of play. Players find that frozen pucks "sit" better on the ice compared to a warm puck which has a tendency to go up on its edge. As pucks come out of play, the Off-Ice Official dries them, wraps them with athletic tape and records the date and the opponent's name on the tape. To find out the game or season your puck was played in, enter your hologram code here. For more information about the program and how the artifacts become products, please visit NHL Artifact Information.