Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Bat Knob Bottle Opener with Stand
- This bottle opener is made from the knob of an MLB Authenticated Game Used Philadelphia Phillies Broken Bat.
- A bat yields about 19 regular openers and 1 very special knob. Each knob bottle opener ships with its own handcrafted cherry wood/frosted plexi bat rack that goes on the bar.
- Wood features scratches and scuffs of game play.
- Quality nickel-plated hardware. Measures 6-1/2" (7-1/2" high on stand) and is engraved with team name. Color, markings, shape and wear vary depending on the bats sourced.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball, each bottle opener includes a tamper-evident hologram sticker to ensure authenticity and comes in a kraft box with an authentication instruction card. Note: gift ribbon not available for this style.
This style gives new meaning to the term "Home Opener."
Additional Product Information
Each MLB artifact is authenticated under the auspices of the MLB Authentication Program and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at MLB.com/authentication. MLB Authenticators witness, log, and adhere holograms to each bat that breaks and comes out of play. Thus the details of each bat are linked to a unique hologram number in this online database.Bats acquired by Tokens & Icons are then hand-cut, shaped and engraved and an MLB Authenticator affixes an additional secure hologram to each piece of bat (shown right). This new product hologram is linked to the original artifact hologram. When fans enter the bat bottle opener's hologram into MLB's site, it reveals the date and rival team of the game in which the bat was removed from play.The Major League Baseball Authentication Program is the most comprehensive league-wide memorabilia authentication initiative in professional sports. Since its launch in 2001, it has become the industry standard for game used sports authentication. MLB stations an authenticator at every game played throughout the season. This demonstrates a commitment to ensuring all game used artifacts are genuine. For more information, please visit Authentication.