Oakland Athletics Game Used Uniform Wallet
- This wallet features an MLB Authenticated Game Used Oakland Athletics Uniform as the entire billfold divider.
- Each divider is hand-cut and selected to feature at least 2 colors of a regular season game used uniform. Note: uniforms are right off the field with varying amounts of wear and may be home or away.
- Top quality black goat leather and measures 4-1/4" x 3-3/8" when closed.
- Ample storage: two bill compartments, mesh ID pocket and five card slots inside along with two interior pockets for an additional 4 to 5 cards per side.
- “athletics” is debossed on the front and wallet features contrast stitching.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball, each wallet includes a tamper-evident hologram sticker which can be looked up at mlb.com/authentication to learn more of the uniform's game history.
- Gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
Besides keeping your fives separate from the tens, these wallets let you subtly show your team spirit everywhere you go.
Additional Product Information
Each MLB artifact is authenticated under the auspices of the MLB Authentication Program and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at MLB.com/authentication. MLB Authenticators witness, log, and adhere holograms to each uniform that comes out of play. Tokens acquires uniforms from the teams and a MLB Authenticator affixes an additional secure hologram to each swatch and logs the information (example shown on right). when fans enter the wallet's hologram into MLB's site, it reveals the player who wore the uniform and the date it was retired from play. FAQ: Can I order a specific player, game or opponent?