Notre Dame Stadium Seat Color Top Pen

  • This pen is crafted from authentic Notre Dame Stadium seat wood.
  • Measuring 5" long and a slim 7/16" in diameter, this rhodium-plated rollerball pen features the seat wood twice: the barrel is turned from the wood and the surface is set in the top. Engraved with stadium name. Ships with rollerball cartridge (Schmidt P8126 or P8127) and can also accept "Parker style" ballpoint refill cartridges.
  • Officially licensed by the University of Notre Dame, each pen comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity.

Warning: This product may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

AVAILABLE AT

BUY NOW $150.00
Additional Product Information

Notre Dame Stadium opened in October of 1930, only six months after its ground breaking. The head coach Knute Rockne spearheaded the project and was involved in the design. The plans were created by Osborn Engineering, a firm that worked on Yankee Stadium, Polo Grounds and Comiskey Park. The stadium is known for its view of The Word of Life, a mural on the adjacent Hesburgh Library, of resurrected Jesus, whose arms are raised. The figure looks like a referee calling a touchdown and, thus, it is known as "Touchdown Jesus." During the time that Notre Dame Stadium has been open, the Fighting Irish have been in thirty-two Bowl games starting in 1970, after a forty-five year self-imposed hiatus. The reason for the hiatus is known only to the Notre Dame faculty who made the decision in 1925 and remains one of the great mysteries in college football. For more information, please visit Collegiate Authentication.