New Orleans Saints Game Used Football Watch
Start a Saints fan conversation with this watch crafted from a game used Saints football. If you want to have the conversation never stop, opt for a limited version made from a 2010 Super Bowl game used ball when the Saints beat the Colts.
- Available with balls from the regular season and Super Bowl 44 in which the Saints were the 2010 Champions beating the Colts.
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features the iconic pebbled texture and some of the ball's markings. Brushed stainless caseback hallmarked "Saints" or "Saints Super Bowl XLIV". Mineral crystal.
- Select regular season or Super Bowl (select desired Super Bowl watch dial using dots as shown on football).
- Total production run for this Super Bowl item is fewer than 10 units.
- A tamper evident hologram is affixed to the face. Search this number to learn more about the ball's game history.
- Battery operated Swiss movement.
- Italian leather black strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by National Football League.
Never be late to the game.
DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP NFL LICENSED ITEMS TO CANADA.
Additional Product Information
Tokens works exclusively with game used NFL authenticated footballs secured directly from the League and the Teams. Each is received with a unique Certificate that states its authenticity as game used. The image to the right is an example of a game used NFL football that Tokens & Icons has received and used in the production of NFL Game Used Football items. For more artifact information, please visit Authentication.