New Jersey Devils Game Used Uniform Wallet
- This wallet features an NHL Authenticated Game Used New Jersey Devils Uniform as the entire billfold divider.
- Each divider is hand-cut and selected to feature at least 2 colors of a regular season game used uniform. Note: uniforms are right off the ice with varying amounts of wear and may be home or away.
- Top quality black goat leather and measures 4-1/4" x 3-3/8" when closed.
- Ample storage: two bill compartments, mesh ID pocket and five card slots inside along with two interior pockets for an additional 4 to 5 cards per side.
- “devils” is debossed on the front and wallet features contrast stitching.
- Officially licensed by National Hockey League, each wallet includes a tamper-evident hologram sticker which can be looked up at here to learn more of the uniform's game history.
- Gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
Besides keeping your fives separate from the tens, these wallets let you subtly show your team spirit everywhere you go.
Additional Product Information
The game used jerseys used to make the billfolds of these wallets are procured directly from the NHL teams or official NHL partners. The Certificate of Authenticity is here to communicate the chain of possession. This is an example of a document supplied with a Game Used Devils Jersey. For more information, please visit Authentication. Each jersey used in crafting these wallets carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item.
FAQ: Can I order a specific player, game or opponent?