New England Patriots Game Used Uniform Wallet
- This wallet features an NFL Authenticated Game Used New England Patriots Uniform as the entire billfold divider.
- Each divider is hand-cut and selected to feature at least 2 colors of a regular season game used uniform. Note: uniforms are right off the field with varying amounts of wear and may be home or away.
- Top quality black goat leather and measures 4-1/4" x 3-3/8" when closed.
- Ample storage: two bill compartments, mesh ID pocket and five card slots inside along with two interior pockets for an additional 4 to 5 cards per side.
- “patriots” is debossed on the front and wallet features contrast stitching.
- Officially licensed by National Football League, each wallet includes a tamper-evident hologram sticker which can be looked up here to learn more of the uniform's game history.
- Gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP NFL LICENSED ITEMS TO CANADA.
Additional Product Information
The game used jerseys used to make the billfolds of these wallets are procured directly from the NFL teams or official NFL partners. For more information, please visit Authentication.
FAQ: Can I order a specific player, game or opponent?
This collection is about team spirit rather than the player, specific game or opponent. We avoid high-cost star player's game-used uniforms in order to keep our items affordable. We seek regular season game used uniforms worn by players (current or past as there is much movement in the leagues today) that ought to be recognizable by the average fan as having played for the team. Over the years we have been asked to provide player names prior to an order being placed. This is not practical for several reasons. 1) These items are licensed by National Football League rather than the National Football League Players Association so we are required to emphasize team rather than player. 2) With 32 teams, each with a 53 man roster, plus 16 games over multiple seasons, the likelihood of us having a specific player, game or opponent is basically zero. We hope you’ll place your order and carry your team with you wherever you may go. For a fun take on the movement of players among the teams: Cheering for Clothes