Nashville Predators Game Used Uniform Wallet with Emblem
- This wallet features an NHL Authenticated Game Used Nashville Predators Uniform as the entire billfold divider.
- This wallet is featuring the teams emblem.
- Each divider is hand-cut and selected to feature at least 2 colors of a regular season game used uniform. Note: uniforms are right off the ice with varying amounts of wear and may be home or away.
- Top quality black goat leather and measures 4-1/4" x 3-3/8" when closed.
- Ample storage: two bill compartments, mesh ID pocket and five card slots inside along with two interior pockets for an additional 4 to 5 cards per side.
- “predators” is debossed on the front and wallet features contrast stitching.
- Officially licensed by National Hockey League, each wallet includes a tamper-evident hologram sticker which can be looked up at here to learn more of the uniform's game history.
- Gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
Besides keeping your fives separate from the tens, these wallets let you subtly show your team spirit everywhere you go.
Additional Product Information
From time to time, Tokens unearths very special and unique materials. In March 2016, Tokens created Rather Special as a home for these rare items which range from small run production to one-of-a-kind. Visit this area periodically as we discover and feature new items frequently.