NHL Los Angeles Kings Game Used Puck Edge Cuff Links
- These cuff links are crafted from the edge of an authentic regular season game used Los Angeles Kings hockey puck.
- Set in sterling silver with swivel findings, these cuff links feature scratches and scuffs of game-played pucks. Measures 1" x 3/8" and back hallmarked "Kings."
- Also available featuring pucks from the 2012 Stanley Cup Final (Game 5) in which the Kings were the Champions!
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, each pair of cuff links comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
- Affixed to the back of each cuff link is a uniquely-numbered hologram. Search this number at NHL Authentication to learn more about the specific game the puck was used in.
Freeze the action with these Authentic Game Used Puck Cuff Links. Handcrafted from the textured perimeter of a game used regular season Kings puck.
Additional Product Information
Each game starts with 30 pucks in a freezer. The Penalty Box Official hands a puck to the On-Ice Official every 3 to 5 minutes of play. These frozen pucks "sit" better on the ice compared to a warm puck which has a tendency to sit on edge. The Penalty Box Officials dry the pucks, wrap them with athletic tape and document the date and opponent's name. The pucks are then sent to NHL Headquarters for further authentication before being forwarded to us. For more information, please visit NHL Authentication.