F-4 Phantom Landing Gear Rear Door Wall Art
- This industrial wall art is crafted from the contoured landing gear door of an authentic F-4 Phantom military aircraft.
- The F-4 Phantom was used extensively by the Navy, Marines & Air Force and saw action in Viet Nam. It was retired from US forces in 1996.
- The door has been stripped and buffed to a striking high polish to display the mirror quality of the aluminum. The door hinge is preserved so it can be in either of two positions. "Up" showing the contoured surface & rivets or remove a pin and lower to the "Down" position and show the inner side with the data plate.
- Measures approximately 35" wide x 23" high x 5" deep.
- Each piece of wall art comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Limited edition. 32 pieces total.
Additional Product Information
From time to time, Tokens unearths very special and unique materials. In March 2016, Tokens created Rather Special as a home for these rare items which range from small run production to one-of-a-kind. Visit this area periodically as we discover and feature new items frequently.