Boston Red Sox 2007, 2013 & 2018 World Series Collection
- If you have a hard-to-buy-for Red Sox fan in your midst, consider our Limited Edition Boston Red Sox World Series collection.
- Balls used in World Series have gold or blue markings unique to the World Series. Watches are crafted to feature various sections of the markings as shown.
- Unique dial includes sections of the World Series ball emblem.
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features scratches and scuffs that let you know they have seen game-play. Brushed stainless caseback engraved "Red Sox World Series" and the year of the event. Mineral crystal.
- Cognac colored Italian leather strap. Mineral crystal. Swiss movement. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Other sections of the ball's outer cover with red stitching become Cuff Links and are set in sterling silver. Hallmarked "Red Sox WS" and year of the World Series on back.
- All items gift boxed with authentication instruction card.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each item to ensure authenticity. Look up the hologram number at mlb.com/authentication to learn further details of ball's game history.
ALSO AVAILABLE AT
Additional Product Information
Production starts with a ball coming off the field of play. MLB stations authenticators field-side at each game to track and record balls and enter the into the database. After the balls are transferred to Tokens, an MLB authenticator makes weekly visits to our facility to witness the laser cutting and preparation of the ball discs that will become the dials for the watch.
Once overseas, the discs are encased under a mineral crystal, the back is engraved and the watch is completed. Typical MLB holograms are 10mm in diameter, however, for this watch a unique and subtle 7mm version was developed. This hologram has the unique number that can be searched online to learn more about the ball’s game history.
The movement uses a type 364 battery, should replacement be required, take to your local jeweler or send to us.
If you prefer a longer strap or need a replacement strap order Here