Sale! Boston Bruins Used Puck Edge Cuff Links - 2011 Stanley Cup Final
- Sale! Regular price $300 - Now $225 Limited to Quantities on hand.
- These cuff links are crafted from hockey pucks from the 2011 Stanley Cup Final in which the Boston Bruins were the Champions!
- Set in sterling silver with swivel findings, these cuff links feature scratches and scuffs of game-played pucks. Measures 1" x 3/8" and back hallmarked "SCF 2011" with game number.
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each cuff link to ensure authenticity. Enter unique hologram number at NHL Authentication to learn further details of puck's game history.
- Each comes in a gift-box with an authentication instruction card.
Freeze the action with these Authentic Game Used Puck Cuff Links. Handcrafted from the textured perimeter of a game used Stanley Cup Final Boston Bruins puck.
ALSO AVAILABLE AT
Additional Product Information
Each game starts with 30 pucks in a freezer. The Penalty Box Official hands a puck to the On-Ice Official every 3 to 5 minutes of play. These frozen pucks "sit" better on the ice compared to a warm puck which has a tendency to sit on edge. The Penalty Box Officials dry the pucks, wrap them with athletic tape and document the date and opponent's name. The pucks are then sent to NHL Headquarters for further authentication before being forwarded to us. For more information, please visit NHL Authentication.