Boston Bruins Stanley Cup Final 2011 Game 5 Puck Bottle Opener
- Off-the-Ice and Over-the-Top. True collectible for the serious Bruins fan. This bottle opener is crafted from an authentic game used puck from Game 5 of the 2011 NHL Stanley Cup Final between the Vancouver Canucks and the Boston Bruins.
- These two teams went to seven games with the Bruins prevailing with their only Stanley Cup win in the last 45 years.
- This puck features the Stanley Cup Final markings from the event and is labeled by NHL Officials. The scratches and scuffs let you know that the puck has saw game play.
- Measures 3" in diameter x 1" and the aluminum bottle opener finding is engraved "Game Used."
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each bottle opener to ensure authenticity. Each comes in a windowed gift box with an authentication instruction card.
Additional Product Information
From time to time, Tokens unearths very special and unique materials. In March 2016, Tokens created Rather Special as a home for these rare items which range from small run production to one-of-a-kind. Visit this area periodically as we discover and feature new items frequently.