Boston Bruins Game Used Puck Edge Pendant
- This pendant is crafted from an NHL Authenticated Game Used Boston Bruins Hockey Puck.
- Set in sterling silver. Measures 1" x 3/8" and the back is hallmarked "Bruins."
- Select desired chain or rubber cord option,
- Affixed to the back of each pendant is a uniquely-numbered hologram. Search this number at NHL Authentication to learn more about the specific regular season game the puck was used in.
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, each pendant includes a tamper-evident hologram sticker to ensure authenticity and comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
Freeze the action with this Authentic Game Used Puck pendant. Handcrafted from the textured perimeter of a game used regular season Bruins puck.
Additional Product Information
Each game starts with 30 pucks in a freezer. The Penalty Box Official hands a puck to the On-Ice Official every 3 to 5 minutes of play. These frozen pucks "sit" better on the ice compared to a warm puck which has a tendency to sit on edge. The Penalty Box Officials dry the pucks, wrap them with athletic tape and document the date and opponent's name. The pucks are then sent to NHL Headquarters for further authentication before being forwarded to us. For more information, please visit NHL Authentication.