Tailfin Radio Antenna from Boeing Airliner
- Warehouse Sale!
- This is an authentic Boeing HF probe antenna from a Boeing airliner.
- Mounted on top of the tail fin and facing forward, these radio antennas were used for overwater, longer journeys. An instantly recognizable feature of the Boing 707 as in subsequent aircraft design these antennas were embedded in the tail fin or wings. Also found on early Boeing 720 models as well as the military version of the 707 called the KC-135.
- Aluminum polished to mirror finish.
- Measures approximately 7 feet long, 10 inches at its largest diameter.
- Each antenna comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- UPS Ground Shipping. Final Sale, no returns.
Additional Product Information
From time to time, Tokens unearths very special and unique materials that are in a class by themselves. In March 2016, Tokens created Rare and Special as a home for these items which range from small run production to one-of-a-kind. Visit this area periodically as we discover and feature new items frequently.