Boeing Airliner Tail Radio Antenna
- Warehouse Sale!
- This is an authentic Boeing HF probe antenna from a Boeing airliner.
- Mounted on top of the tail fin and facing forward, these radio antennas were used for overwater, longer journeys. An instantly recognizable feature of the Boing 707 as in subsequent airline design these antennas were embedded in the tail fin or wings. Also found on early Boeing 720 models as well as the military version of the 707 called the KC-135.
- Aluminum polished to mirror finish. Can be mounted on wall or stand freely. Mounting hardware is included for wall mount. Floor standing model includes an industrial steel stand.
- Measures approximately 5 feet high x 10 inches at its largest diameter.
- Each antenna comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Additional Product Information
From time to time, Tokens unearths very special and unique relics that are in a class by themselves. Whether we call them "tangents" or "side projects" they have proven irresistible over the years. These limited items are done in small run production batches or as art pieces. Stay tuned as we continue to uncover and feature new items frequently.