Bases Loaded Collector's Edition
- Here's something over-the-top for your bottoms. Upgrade the man cave with bar stools that have a story to share with your fellow fans.
- 3 Base Collectors Edition features a First, Second & Third used during a regular season game or games.
- This is a custom order, during the baseball season teams will collect the bases from an upcoming home series, as such please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery. During the off-season, the bases will be collected after the start of the next season unless the team has some inventory at the end of the season.
- Fits into an industrial steel frame finished with a brushed look. Hand crafted of welded steel by metal artisans in California.
- Slight discoloration from field dirt lets you know that base has undergone the rigors of game-play. Field anchor is attached to the bottom of the base and slides snugly into custom plate of steel frame.
- Your team win? Remove the base from the frame, just like it comes off the field, hold it high above your head and exclaim "I am the greatest!"
- Stool measures approximately 31" tall. Bases are constructed of firm rubber, 15" square.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each base to ensure authenticity. Search this number at mlb.com/authentication to learn the exact game the base was used in.
Round the bases and take them home. This item ships via UPS only.
Not finding your team in the selection below? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your custom Bases Loaded with your team of choice.
Red Sox stools are available to ship immediately. All other teams, please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery.
Additional Product Information
Each MLB artifact is authenticated under the auspices of the MLB Authentication Program and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at MLB.com/authentication. MLB Authenticators witness, log, and adhere holograms to each base that comes out of play. Thus the details of each base are linked to a unique hologram number in this online database. When fans enter the base's hologram in MLB's site, it reveals the date and rival team of the game in which the base was removed from play. The Major League Baseball Authentication Program is the most comprehensive league-wide memorabilia authentication initiative in professional sports. Since its launch in 2001, it has become the industry standard for game used sports authentication. MLB stations an authenticator at every game played throughout the season. This demonstrates a commitment to ensuring all game used artifacts are genuine. For more information, please visit Authentication.