Alabama's Bryant-Denny Stadium Seat Pendant
- This pendant is crafted from an authentic Bryant-Denny Stadium seating.
- Set in sterling silver, this pendant features the scuffed plastic surface of seats from which fans cheered for decades. Measures 5/8" x 3/4" and handcrafted into shape of Stadium. Back hallmarked "Bryant-Denny Stadium."
- Officially licensed by the University of Alabama, each pendant comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP COLLEGIATE LICENSED ITEMS TO CANADA
Warning: This product may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Additional Product Information
Bryant-Denny Stadium opened in 1929 and was origianlly named after a former university president, George H. Denny. In 1975 the stadium's name was changed to Bryant-Denny Stadium in honor of former Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant under whom Alabama won 6 national championships and 13 confernece championships. Over the past 80 years, Alabama has invested in the Stadium's expansion and the capacity has increased more than 5 times from 18,000 intial seats to over 100,000 today. In 2010 the seats featured in this product were removed as part of a renovation. For more information, please visit Collegiate Authentication