Warning: This product may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Bryant-Denny Stadium opened in 1929 and was origianlly named after a former university president, George H. Denny. In 1975 the stadium's name was changed to Bryant-Denny Stadium in honor of former Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant under whom Alabama won 6 national championships and 13 confernece championships. Over the past 80 years, Alabama has invested in the Stadium's expansion and the capacity has increased more than 5 times from 18,000 intial seats to over 100,000 today. In 2010 the seats featured in this product were removed as part of a renovation. For more information, please visit Collegiate Authentication