2010 Premiere Series Game Used Puck Bottle Opener
- This bottle opener is crafted from an authentic game used puck from a 2010 NHL Premiere Series game between the Columbus Blue Jackets and the San Jose Sharks.
- These two teams opened their 2010 NHL regular season with a pair of games at the Ericsson Globe in Stockholm, Sweden. This puck was used in the second game, played on October 9th, in which the Blue Jackets defeated the Sharks 3-2 in overtime.
- This puck features a special logo from the event and is wrapped in athletic tape on which the Off Ice Official has recorded the game date, teams and location. The scratches and scuffs let you know that the puck has seen game-play.
- Measures 3" in diameter x 1" and the aluminum bottle opener finding is engraved "Game Used."
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each bottle opener to ensure authenticity. Each comes in a windowed gift box with an authentication instruction card.
Additional Product Information
From time to time, Tokens unearths very special and unique materials. In March 2016, Tokens created Rather Special as a home for these rare items which range from small run production to one-of-a-kind. Visit this area periodically as we discover and feature new items frequently.