Frank Lloyd Wright's Graycliff Estate Pendant
- This pendant is crafted from the authentic copper flashing used on the roof of the Isabelle R. Martin House at Graycliff designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Copper roof panels were recovered during a restoration project.
- Set in sterling silver, this pendant features the patinated copper surface of the roof.
- In the iconic diamond geometry often found in Wright's work. Back hallmarked "Graycliff."
- Officially licensed by Graycliff Estate, each pendant comes gift boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Additional Product Information
The Graycliff Estate was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and was built between 1926 and 1931. It is a premier example of his organic style architecture, relying on stone. Located near Buffalo, New York, it served as a summer residence for Isabelle R. Martin and her husband. He also designed the grounds and gardens on the large 8.5 acre site. Today it is preserved by the Graycliff Conservancy and open to visitors. It is one of the few Frank Lloyd Wright’s designs that were built between 1925 and 1935 and is considered to be one of his most important mid-career works. Tokens is thrilled to be working with Graycliff on this recovered copper roofing material.