UC Berkeley Custom Haas Pavilion Basketball Floor Key Table
- One-of-a-kind & made-to-order. Prepare for a "where did you find that?" from your next visitor. Use your imagination to answer and to visualize this item.
- Could be a large coffee table, work desk, conference table. Wooden base will be custom to fit your needs.
- This exceptionally interesting panel is a roughly 5' x 8' section of the key where the players line up on a free throw. The panel is a combination of natural and the blue painted surface of the key itself. Two of the foul lane separating markers are offset in Cal gold as shown.
- Allow 3 weeks for production.
- Authentic tongue & groove floor material is cleaned up and edges finished.
- Floor is fastened to a sturdy, handcrafted wooden base constructed of wood seating salvaged from Cal Memorial Stadium.
- Officially licensed by the University of California, Berkeley, each table includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Custom item, no returns.
As price will vary depending on base design, please call.
Please make contact to arrange shipping or pickup. Billed separately.
DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP COLLEGIATE LICENSED ITEMS TO CANADA.
Warning: This product may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Additional Product Information
Haas Pavilion stands alongside such iconic campus structures as Memorial Stadium, Greek Theatre, the Campanile, California Hall and the Doe Library. The Haas Court was named in honor of Pete Newell who led Cal to the National Championship in 1959. This floor was a dedicated basketball installation and was used from 2000 - 2017. In 2017 the floor was replaced, Cal Athletics and Tokens salvaged certain sections to transform into gift items and furniture.
Visit Cal Haas Pavilion Artifacts to learn more about the Haas Pavilion demolition and salvage.