Washington Nationals 2019 World Series Game Used Baseball Watch
This collection is crafted from an MLB Authenticated 2019 Game 6 World Series Game Used Washington Nationals Baseball and feature the World Series blue markings. The Nationals won Game 6 and went on to win the World Series title.
- Baseballs used in the World Series feature blue markings denoting the year and the event. Each dial is uniquely selected to feature a portion of these emblems.
- Select desired dial below.
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features the unmistakable red stitching and scratches and scuffs that let you know they have seen game-play. Brushed stainless caseback engraved "Nationals 2019 World Series."
- Italian cognac leather strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Battery operated Swiss movement. Mineral crystal.
- On the dial is an mlb authentication hologram that ensures authenticity and has a number can be searched at mlb.com/authentication to learn specific details of the ball's game history.
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication/warranty card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
Additional Product Information
Production begins when a game used ball is removed from the action. MLB stations authenticators field-side at each game to track and record balls and bats and enter into MLB’s game used database. An MLB authenticator makes weekly visits to Tokens to witness the laser cutting and preparation of the ball discs for manufacture. Once overseas, discs are encased under a mineral crystal, the back is engraved and the watch is completed. Typical MLB holograms are 10mm in diameter, however, for this watch a subtle 7mm version was developed.Wear to a game or when out and about. Sure to spark conversation.