Vegas Golden Knights Game Used Puck Bottle Opener - Franchise First Home Game
- The Knights take home ice for the first time ever! This bottle opener is crafted from their first regular season home game contested 10/10/2017 with the Arizona Coyotes. The Knights prevailed 3 - 0.
- The collectible puck features the scratches and scuffs of game-play. Puck is wrapped in athletic tape on which the off-ice official wrote the opponent and date of the game.
- Measures 3" in diameter x 1" and the aluminum bottle opener finding is engraved "Game Used."
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each bottle opener to ensure authenticity. Look up this number here to learn further details about the puck's game history.
- Each comes in a windowed gift-box with an authentication instruction card.
Additional Product Information
Each game starts with 30 pucks in a freezer. The Off-Ice Official, who sits in the penalty box, hands a puck to the On-Ice Official every 3 to 5 minutes of play. Players find that frozen pucks "sit" better on the ice compared to a warm puck which has a tendency to go up on its edge. As pucks come out of play, the Off-Ice Official dries them, wraps them with athletic tape and records the date and the opponent's name on the tape. To find out the game or season your puck was played in, enter your hologram code here. For more information about the program and how the artifacts become products, please visit NHL Artifact Information.