2016 THE PLAYERS 17th Hole Pin Flag
Looking for something over-the-top for an under-par golfer? There is one hole that every golfer knows: the iconic 17th at TPC Sawgrass in Florida. If they haven't played it, they want to. If they have played it, this collectible will remind them of what is for many is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- This is an authentic pin flag used during THE PLAYERS 2016 Championship at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra, Florida.
- The flags were collected from the course at the close of each day of the 2016 tournament won by Jason Day.
- Select from available 2016 flags below.
- Each flag comes with an actual cup & stick that were used throughout the 2014 tournament won by Martin Kaymer.
- Comes with handcrafted steel base into which cup sits so that the entire ensemble can be placed anywhere in your home. The ambitious can bury the cup in their backyard and play like a pros. Total assembled height is 98" and the base has a 9" diameter footprint and can also be used as a practice indoor putting cup.
- Officially licensed by the PGA TOUR, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each pin flag and stick to ensure authenticity. Each unit comes with an authentication instruction card. This collection is limited. Note: Pins and flags are authenticated specific to the hole; however, cups were collected as a group at the end of the 2014 tournament. All items may have varying amounts of wear.
- Ships UPS Ground only. Due to length of carton, shipping will be $150.
This item is final sale.
DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP PGA TOUR LICENSED ITEMS TO CANADA.
Additional Product Information
THE PLAYERS Championship was first contested in 1974 at the Atlanta Country Club. Since that time it moved to multiple locations before settling on a final home in 1982 at TPC Sawgrass’ Stadium Course in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. THE PLAYERS offers the highest prize fund of any tournament in golf, with the 2014 champion taking home $1.8 million. And because the field usually includes the top 50 players in the world rankings, it is unofficially known as the “fifth major.”
Each product is authenticated under the auspices of the PGA TOUR and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at PGA TOUR Authentication. A PGA TOUR official witnesses as Pin Flags are removed from the course. The official and his assistant adhere a hologram sticker to each flag and stick. For more details about the program, please visit PGA TOUR Authentication Information.