New York Yankees 2009 World Series Game Used Baseball Watch
- This collection is crafted from an MLB Authenticated 2009 Game 5 World Series Game Used New York Yankees Baseballs and feature the World Series gold markings. The Yankees went on to win their 27th World Series title.
- Set in 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features unmistakable red stitching and the little scratches and scuffs that let you know they have seen game-play. Measures 7/8" in diameter and back engraved "Yankees WS 2009."
- Baseballs for used in the World Series have unique gold colored markings denoting the event and year. Each dial features a different section of these World Series markings as shown.
- Cognac colored Italian leather strap. Mineral crystal. Swiss movement. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- On the face is a custom MLB hologram designed for Tokens. This ensures authenticity and the number can be searched at mlb.com/authentication to learn specific details of the ball's game history.
The rich patina of the game can be found in the seams of game used balls, which are hologrammed and recorded at each MLB game by official MLB Authenticators. Each watch is made from balls that undergo this process.
Additional Product Information
Each MLB artifact is authenticated under the auspices of the MLB Authentication Program and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at MLB.com/authentication. MLB Authenticators witness, log, and adhere holograms to each baseball that comes out of play. Thus the details of each baseball are linked to a unique hologram number in this online database.Balls acquired by Tokens & Icons are then hand-cut and an MLB Authenticator affixes an additional secure hologram to the back of each cuff link. This new product hologram is linked to the original artifact hologram. When fans enter each cuff link's hologram into MLB's site, it reveals the date and rival team of the game in which the baseball was removed from play.The Major League Baseball Authentication Program is the most comprehensive league-wide memorabilia authentication initiative in professional sports. Since its launch in 2001, it has become the industry standard for game used sports authentication. MLB stations an authenticator at every game played throughout the season. This demonstrates a commitment to ensuring all game used artifacts are genuine. For more information, please visit Authentication.