Montreal Canadiens Collector's Game Used Goal Puck Bottle Opener
- This bottle opener is crafted from an authentic game used puck from a 12/18/08 Canadiens game vs Flyers won by the Habs 5-2.
- This goal puck was scored by #36 D'Agostini. Puck features the 100 year commemorative mark.
- Wrapped in athletic tape on which the Off Ice Official has recorded the game date and goal details. The scratches and scuffs let you know that the puck has seen game-play.
- Measures 3" in diameter x 1" and the aluminum bottle opener finding is engraved "Game Used."
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each bottle opener to ensure authenticity. Each comes in a windowed gift box with an authentication instruction card.
ALSO AVAILABLE AT
Additional Product Information
Each game starts with 30 pucks in a freezer. The Off-Ice Official, who sits in the penalty box, hands a puck to the On-Ice Official every 3 to 5 minutes of play. Players find that frozen pucks "sit" better on the ice compared to a warm puck which has a tendency to go up on its edge. As pucks come out of play, the Off-Ice Official dries them, wraps them with athletic tape and records the date and the opponent's name on the tape. To find out the game or season your puck was played in, enter your hologram code here. For more information about the program and how the artifacts become products, please visit NHL Artifact Information.