Game Face Collection - Game Used Baseball Watches
- These unique watches wear the game on their faces. Featuring an MLB Authenticated piece of a game used baseball that feature much more "game" than our standard MLB watches. Headfirst sliders only need apply!
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features the dirt, dings, scratches and scuffs, the more the better. Brushed stainless caseback engraved with team name. Mineral crystal.
- Italian cognac leather strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Battery operated Swiss movement.
- Watches shown are the exact watch you'll receive.
- On the face is a custom MLB hologram designed for Tokens. This ensures authenticity and the number can be searched at mlb.com/authentication to learn specific details of the ball's game history.
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
ALSO AVAILABLE AT
Additional Product Information
Production starts with a ball coming off the field of play. MLB stations authenticators field-side at each game to track and record balls and enter the into the database. After the balls are transferred to Tokens, an MLB authenticator makes weekly visits to our facility to witness the laser cutting and preparation of the ball discs that will become the dials for the watch.
Once overseas, the discs are encased under a mineral crystal, the back is engraved and the watch is completed. Typical MLB holograms are 10mm in diameter, however, for this watch a unique and subtle 7mm version was developed. This hologram has the unique number that can be searched online to learn more about the ball’s game history.
The movement uses a type 364 battery, should replacement be required, take to your local jeweler or send to us.
If you prefer a longer strap or need a replacement strap order Here