Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series - Game Used Baseball Watch
- This collection is hand crafted from an MLB Authenticated Game Used Chicago Cubs Baseball from Game 6 of the 2016 World Series. The Cubs beat the Indians 9-3 to force a deciding Game 7.
- This is more than a watch. Its a collectible to be handed down the generations while telling the story of winning after 108 years.
- Watch dials feature various swatches of the ball as shown.
- Choose a letter to select the exact watch you will receive.
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features scratches and scuffs that let you know they have seen game-play. Brushed stainless caseback hallmarked "cubs 2016 world series." Mineral crystal.
- Italian cognac leather strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Battery operated Swiss movement.
- On the face is a custom MLB hologram designed exclusively for Tokens. This ensures authenticity and the number can be searched at mlb.com/authentication to learn specific details of the ball's game history.
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
Never be late to the game!
Additional Product Information
From time to time, Tokens unearths very special and unique materials. In March 2016, Tokens created Rather Special as a home for these rare items which range from small run production to one-of-a-kind. Visit this area periodically as we discover and feature new items frequently.