Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series Game Used Baseball Watch
- This collection is hand crafted from an MLB Authenticated Game Used Chicago Cubs Baseball from Game 2 of the 2016 World Series. The Cubs beat the Indians 5-1 and went on to win the whole thing.
- This is more than a watch. Its a collectible to be handed down the generations while telling the story of winning after 108 years.
- Watch dials feature various sections of unique World Series Ball markings as shown. Select desired dial.
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features scratches and scuffs that let you know they have seen game-play. Brushed stainless caseback hallmarked "cubs 2016 world series." Mineral crystal.
- Italian cognac leather strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Battery operated Swiss movement.
- On the face is a custom MLB hologram designed exclusively for Tokens. This ensures authenticity and the number can be searched at mlb.com/authentication to learn specific details of the ball's game history.
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
Never be late to the game!
Additional Product Information
Production begins when a game used ball is removed from the action. MLB stations authenticators field-side at each game to track and record balls and bats and enter into MLB’s game used database. An MLB authenticator makes weekly visits to Tokens to witness the laser cutting and preparation of the ball discs for manufacture. Once overseas, discs are encased under a mineral crystal, the back is engraved and the watch is completed. Typical MLB holograms are 10mm in diameter, however, for this watch a subtle 7mm version was developed.Wear to a game or when out and about. Sure to spark conversation.