F-4 Phantom Rear Landing Gear Door Art
- Warehouse Sale!
- $250 - $800
- This unique, collectible industrial art piece is an aluminum landing gear door of an authentic F-4 Phantom military aircraft found in the Arizona boneyards.
- The door has been stripped and buffed to a striking high polish to display the mirror quality of the aluminum. The contoured surface creates interesting visual effects and the backside features the rivets and data plate.
- The F-4 Phantom was used extensively by the Navy, Marines & Air Force and saw action in Viet Nam. It was retired from US forces in 1996.
- Each door weighs about 10 lbs. may be mounted on the wall, however wall mounting hardware is not included.
- Options: Select high polish (last one available) or select natural, as found, light cleanup but no polishing (may differ from image). Ideal for aviation collectors or as a medium for an art project.
- Measures approximately 35" wide x 23" high x 5" deep.
- This item is final sale.
Additional Product Information
From time to time, Tokens unearths very special and unique materials that are in a class by themselves. In March 2016, Tokens created Rare and Special as a home for these items which range from small run production to one-of-a-kind. Visit this area periodically as we discover and feature new items frequently.