Fenway Park Seat Watch
- This watch is hand crafted from an authentic stadium seat from Boston's iconic Fenway Park.
- 40mm stainless steel bezel. The dial is carefully cut from a wooden seat salvaged from Fenway Park and features the weathered, dark blue painted surface from which fans cheered for decades. Most recently to a World Series Championship in 2018.
- Brushed stainless case back engraved "Fenway Park"and the years wooden seats have existed in the stadium, 1912 to the present day.
- Italian cognac leather strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4"). Mineral crystal.
- Battery operated Swiss movement.
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authenticity card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
Wear a piece of the storied past to your next game at Fenway.
This item is launching in time for Xmas. For an alert, enter email below.
Additional Product Information
Fenway Park, home to the Boston Red Sox since its 1912 opening, is the oldest major league park currently in use. It opened the same day as Detroit 's Tiger Stadium - then named Navin Field - and hosted that season's World Series. The outfield wall is famous for its unique angles and varying heights giving it an appearance unlike any other field. The left field features the iconic thirty-seven foot tall Green Monster (previously known as "the wall" before it was painted green in 1947), which seems an invitation to batters. Right field's Pesky's Pole sits just 302 feet from home plate, the shortest distance in the major leagues. In 2012, Fenway celebrated its centennial and was added to the National Register of Historic Places. For more information, please visit Authentication.