St. Louis Rams 2000 Limited Edition Super Bowl XXXIV Game Used Football Watch
- This watch is crafted from an authentic game used football from Super Bowl 34 in which the Rams were the 2000 Champions!
- Total production run for this item is less than 5 units.
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features the iconic pebbled texture and some of the ball's markings. Brushed stainless caseback hallmarked "XXXIV Rams." Mineral crystal.
- A tamper evident hologram is affixed to the face. Search this number to learn more about the ball's game history.
- Battery operated Swiss movement.
- Italian leather black strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by National Football League.
Celebrate your team's big win with a piece from the game!
DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP NFL LICENSED ITEMS TO CANADA.
Additional Product Information
The St. Louis Rams defeated the Tennessee Titans, 23–16, in Super Bowl XXXIV and captured their first Big Game win. This marked their first NFL championship since 1951. The game was played on January 30, 2000, at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia. The football used to make these products was one of 120 used during the game and secured from the NFL.
The Super Bowl, whose original name was the AFL-NFL Championship Game, was the result of the 1966 NFL and AFL merger. In fact, the "Super Bowl" did not become the official title until its third year in 1970 even though the name had persisted since the merger agreement in which Lamar Hunt, the Chief's owner, accidentally coined the term. Hunt also initiated the use of Roman Numerals to number each game and this tradition started with Super Bowl V, the same game in which the Vince Lombardi Trophy was first awarded. For more artifact information, please visit Authentication.