F-4 Phantom Landing Gear Rear Door Wall Art
- Warehouse Sale!
- Regular price $2,400 now $350 - $1,300
- This industrial wall art is crafted from the contoured landing gear door of an authentic F-4 Phantom military aircraft.
- The F-4 Phantom was used extensively by the Navy, Marines & Air Force and saw action in Viet Nam. It was retired from US forces in 1996.
- The door has been stripped and buffed to a striking high polish to display the mirror quality of the aluminum. The door hinge is preserved and a custom mount is fabricated so it can be in either of two positions. "Up" showing the contoured surface & rivets or remove a pin (included) and lower to the "Down" position and show the inner side with the data plate.
- Options: Select high polish without wall mount hardware or select natural, as found, light cleanup but no polishing or mounts. Ideal for collectors or for an art project.
- Natural, as found, light cleanup but no polishing or mounts.
- Measures approximately 35" wide x 23" high x 5" deep.
- Each piece of wall art comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Limited edition.
Additional Product Information
From time to time, Tokens unearths very special and unique relics that are in a class by themselves. Whether we call them "tangents" or "side projects" they have proven irresistible over the years. These limited items are done in small run production batches or as art pieces. Stay tuned as we continue to uncover and feature new items frequently.