World Series Game Used Baseball Leather Bracelet Collection
- Off-the-field, over-the-top and on-the-wrist. These bracelets are each crafted from a single MLB Authenticated Game Used World Series Baseball. One bracelet per ball.
- Precious and few, total production 4 units and below per team.
- Select from teams, years & games listed.
- This off-white, woven leather bracelet features the unique gold ball markings traditionally featured on balls used in the World Series (note for 2018 MLB decided to use blue markings). The scratches and scuffs let you know it has seen game-play.
- Measures 8-1/2" long due to overlap in clasp and fits wrist up to 8-1/4". Easily encloses around the wrist with a magnetic, antique silver-plated clasp.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball, the original ball's tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to the bracelet to ensure authenticity.
- Enter hologram at mlb.com/authentication to learn further details of ball's World Series game history.
- Each bracelet comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
The rich patina of the game can be found on the surface of this game used ball, which was hologrammed and recorded as it left the playing field.
Additional Product Information
Each MLB artifact is authenticated under the auspices of the MLB Authentication Program and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at MLB.com/authentication. MLB Authenticators witness, log, and adhere holograms to each baseball that comes out of play. Thus the details of each baseball are linked to a unique hologram number in this online database.After balls acquired by Tokens & Icons are handmade into cuff links, pendants and wallets, the leather remnants of each ball (example right) are woven into one bracelet. When fans enter the bracelet's hologram at mlb.com, it reveals the date and opponent of the game in which the baseball was removed from play.The Major League Baseball Authentication Program is the most comprehensive league-wide memorabilia authentication initiative in professional sports. Since its launch in 2001, it has become the industry standard for game used sports authentication. MLB stations an authenticator at every game played throughout the season. This demonstrates a commitment to ensuring all game used artifacts are genuine. For more information, please visit Authentication.