Detroit Tigers Game Used Base Stool
- This base stool features an MLB Authenticated Game Used Detroit Tigers Base.
- Base fits into an industrial steel frame finished with a brushed look. Hand crafted of welded steel by metal artisans in California.
- Slight discoloration from field dirt lets you know that base has undergone the rigors of game-play. Field anchor is attached to the bottom of the base and slides snugly into custom plate of steel frame.
- Stool measures approximately 31" tall. Bases are constructed of firm rubber, 15" square.
- Bases have varying degrees of wear and top/side emblems may vary from image shown.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each base to ensure authenticity. Search this number at mlb.com/authentication to learn the exact game the base was used in.
Cleverly designed so that the game used base lifts off for your impersonation of Ricky Henderson. Sure to be a hit in your bar, den or cave of man.
Additional Product Information
Each MLB artifact is authenticated under the auspices of the MLB Authentication Program and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at MLB.com/authentication. MLB Authenticators witness, log, and adhere holograms to each base that comes out of play. Thus the details of each base are linked to a unique hologram number in this online database. When fans enter the base's hologram in MLB's site, it reveals the date and rival team of the game in which the base was removed from play. The Major League Baseball Authentication Program is the most comprehensive league-wide memorabilia authentication initiative in professional sports. Since its launch in 2001, it has become the industry standard for game used sports authentication. MLB stations an authenticator at every game played throughout the season. This demonstrates a commitment to ensuring all game used artifacts are genuine. For more information, please visit Authentication.