Workable Jigsaw Puzzle Cuff Links by Antonio Bernardo
- These cuff links are an original design by Brazilian jewelry artist Antonio Bernardo.
- This working puzzle is a mechanical marvel. Slide clasp/lock pin out to disassemble each cuff link into 5 pieces. Reassemble & slide pin back in to wear.
- Solid sterling silver. Measures approximately 3/4" x 1/2".
- Each pair of cuff links comes gift boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Limited Edition: Only 10 pairs ever produced.
- Quantity remaining: 3 pairs.
Additional Product Information
Some years ago at a Jewelry Show, Tokens & Icons was awed by a gold Puzzle Ring made by fellow exhibitor, master jeweler Antonio Bernardo. We asked if he would consider creating a similar design for cuff links and commissioned 10 pairs in sterling from him. We could not have been happier with the results. The careful intricacy of the parts, the lock mechanism that holds the completed puzzle in place and the smooth slide-fit of the pieces makes this an ideal gift for those who appreciate design, machining and precision.
Antonio was born in Rio de Janeiro and continues to be based in Brazil. He is a self-taught jewelry maker and had been exposed to it early as his father worked with watches and jewelry. His intricate designs that feature modern twists on classic concepts are created from both traditional tools and contemporary industrial equipment.